- Simplified access to radar video in CPR recordings
- Decode recordings from RadarView, RDR or SPx Server
- Select start and end time from recording
- Select channel from multi-channel recording
- Supports analysis and algorithm development
- C++, .NET and MATLAB support with examples
- Windows and Linux supported
- Option to include RDR for new recordings
- Wide range of radars supported
SPx Open Access Standard Version
The package includes libraries and tools to access recording files that have been created by an existing Cambridge Pixel application.
For example, an existing SPx Server application with a recording license may have been used to capture radar video of a situation of interest. The recording file is then read by the Open Access library functions and control is provided to invoke user code in C++, .NET or MATLAB in a Windows or Linux application. Includes sample applications in Visual Studio and Linux.
SPx Open Access with Recording
SPx Open Access is also available with a version of our RDR software that may be used to make recordings. This version of RDR is licensed to support acquisition, display and recording of radar video. It may be used to record any format of radar video that is supported by RDR.
Note that where a special unlock code is needed to access radar video, for example with Simrad and Furuno radars, then an extra licence is needed.