ASD-View is part of Cambridge Pixel's air surveillance display solutions, which also include the ASD-100 application for display of primary and secondary radar data and associated information such as plots, tracks and safety alerts.
In 2020, ADS-B Out capability will be mandatory on aircraft equipment in many regions of the world. Addtionally, ADS-B is increasingly used by helicopters, light aircraft, drones, gliders, airport vehicles and maritime vessels such as FSOs and offshore maritime platforms with helicopter landing areas.
ASD-View runs on any modern Windows (7/8/10) PC, accepting input data from the network in a number of different formats, including ASTERIX CAT-21. The graphical user interface has been designed with modern touchscreen displays in mind.To this end, the frequently-used controls are readily accessible and operated by large buttons. Common view controls, such as pinch-to-zoom and slide-to-pan are supported.
Going Further with ASD-100
Where ASD-View provides a visualisation capability for ADS-B tracks, Cambridge Pixel's ASD-100 product expands this to include primary and IFF radar and derived track information. The ASD-100 display can show any combination of ADS-B, primary radar video, IFF radar video, primary tracks and IFF tracks, presented on a geo-located map with a comprehensive set of tools for air defence applications.
- Complete ready-to-run application for Windows
- Windows 7/8/10 compatible
- ASTERIX CAT-21 ADS-B data input
- Beast and AVR ADS-B data input
- NMEA 0183 navigation data to support moving platforms
- Multiple map support (on/off line):
- Tiled maps
- Terrain contour map
- World map
- History trails and target vectors ("leader lines")
- Configurable target label display
- Flexible configuration options
- Full zoom and off-centre control
- Display filters
- Overlay graphics:
- Range rings
- Range scale indicator
- Mulitple track monitor windows
- Easy configuration wizard