It is the policy of Cambridge Pixel to:
- Understand the true requirements of our customers and other interested parties.
- Consistently meet or exceed those requirements.
To that end, we are all committed to:
- Produce high quality, well documented, defect free products and services.
- Provide prompt, accurate and efficient support before, during and after sales.
- Expand and enhance our product range and capabilities.
- Continually improve our products and business processes.
- Ensure our personnel are adequately trained and qualified to perform their assignments.
- Regularly review the effectiveness of the company quality systems.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with all interested parties.
- Abide by both the spirit and the letter of applicable rules and regulations.
Furthermore, the management are committed to providing the resources needed to meet these goals, and ensuring the requirements of the business are communicated to staff through regular group meetings.
The scope of our quality system is: the design, development, supply and support of software and hardware products for sensor processing, display and related technologies.
Quality Management System - ISO 9001:2015
Certificate Number: FS 547061View
JOSCAR Registration Certificate
Registration on the JOSCAR supplier accreditation register, set out by ADS and participating buying organisations.View