- Converts synchro/resolver signals to ACP/ARP format azimuth signals
- 115V or 26V reference voltage
- 90V or 11.8V signal voltage
- DC to 40kHz input frequency
- 3-wire synchro or 4-wire resolver input
- 5 to 120 rpm rotation rate
- 2047 ACPs per rotation
- Fully compatible with Cambridge Pixel’s HPx-250 (PMC) and HPx-450 (XMC) radar input cards
- Standard 6U VME form factor single slot card
- Power via VME P1 connector
- Signal I/O via VME P2 connector
Fully Compatible with HPx series XMC (e.g. HPx-450) & Legacy PMC (e.g. HPx-250) Radar Input Cards
Digitises the 3-wire synchro signals (or 4-wire resolver signals) and compares them with the reference voltage to calculate azimuth position. The card generates emulated ACP/ARP azimuth output signals.Request a Quote
Designed & Made in Great Britain
Quality engineering, expert testing and better supply chain security.
Four Standard Versions
- Single channel high-voltage(115V/90V)
- Single channel low-voltage (26V/11.8V)
- Dual channel high-voltage(115V/90V)
- Dual channel low-voltage (26V/11.8V)
All four standard versions of the card can support either synchro or resolver operation by adjustment of jumper links on the card.
Interface with Most Standard Synchro & Resolver Units
The card digitises the 3-wire synchro signals (or 4-wire resolver signals) and compares them with the reference voltage to calculate azimuth position. The card generates emulated ACP/ARP azimuth output signals that are fully compatible with Cambridge Pixel’s HPx series of XMC (e.g. HPx-450) and legacy PMC (e.g. HPx-250 ) radar input cards.
6U VME Form Factor
The HPx-550 card has a 6U VME form factor and is powered via the +5V and +12V pins on the VME P1 connector. The card uses none of the address or data lines on either the VME P1 or P2 connectors.
The user-defined pins of the VME P2 connector are used to receive either one set (single channel cards) or two sets (dual channel cards) of reference voltage and synchro/resolver signals. The emulated ACP/ARP azimuth output signals are provided on the same connector.
LED Status Indicators
The HPx-550 card has front panel status LED indicators for power status (i.e., “power good”), conversion error/fault (i.e., synchro/resolver input signals out of specification) and rotation status (LED turns on and off once per revolution).