Engineering support and updates at your fingertips
Our software products come with a standard 12-month warranty that guarantees technical support and software updates during this period. After the initial 12-month period, an annual support and maintenance package needs to be bought from us so that you can continue to enjoy the benefits of our engineering team’s support. For developers, this means continuity of access to our in-house engineering expertise, so that our team can assist with software advice and problem-solving. For deployed systems, renewed support and maintenance mean that you receive optimised software in its latest version, benefit from improvements in capability, and continued support for new operating systems, drivers, and security-related issues.
What does the Support & Maintenance package include?
For both developers and standard applications, the support warranty includes:
- New software releases (typically several per year)
- Support for new operating systems or compiler versions
- Continuity of support for older platforms and compilers
- Performance improvements and optimisations
- Guidance on software architecture and bug fixes
- Direct access to experts who can help with bespoke development queries
- Help with testing and deployment of software
- Priority access to paid-for non-recurring engineering work to be carried out by our in-house team
Annual Support and Maintenance package renewals are required for:
- GPS Assist
- MDF Maritime Display Framework
- RDR Data Recording and Replay
- SPx Development
- SPx Fusion Server
- SPx Monitor
- SPx Radar Simulator
- SPx Tracker-3D
- SPx Tracking Server
Have you registered your products? Register your products now to be notified by email when new updates become available.
How and when to request renewal
We recommend that you initiate the renewal of extended Support and Maintenance for your software one month before your existing support is due to expire to ensure continuity of supply. Please contact our sales team or your local distributor for details of costs.
Would you like us to add you to our mailing list for annual Maintenance & Support reminders?
Complete the form below or send us an email with names and addresses of the individuals within your organisation who are the end users of our software, to help us keep them informed of any updates related to their software.
What do our customers say?
"The support received from Cambridge Pixel during the development process was second to none."
- Warren Whitfield, Air Traffic Management Division, Tellumat
"We have worked with Cambridge Pixel for many years and have been impressed by their technical support to us and our integration partners…"
- Frank Cobis, Vice President and General Manager of Klein Marine Systems