Multiple Window Display
Each display client supports secondary rectangular display windows for (a) zoomed views of the PPI area and (b) camera video inputs.
Each of the secondary PPI views can automatically centre the target in the window and the view area can be highlighted in the main PPI window as an ROI, allowing high resolution views of multiple tracks to be maintained easily.
Target tracks from primary radar video are produced by the SPx Server application. SPx Server is an advanced radar video processing solution that includes peak-picking, smoothing, sub-sampling, ATI, CFAR thresholding, software gain control, scan-to-scan integration, FTC, STC, offset/gain adjustment and also supports user-defined modules.
SPx Server produces primary radar Target Tracking reports in either SPx format, or industry standard ASTERIX CAT-48 and CAT-10, or NMEA-0183 TTM format. Primary radar video is produced in ASTERIX CAT-240 format.
Track information from SPx Server and from AIS reports may be displayed by the application. The individual track information is shown in the Track Status tab. Optionally, multiple track sources, including radar tracks, AIS and ADS-B can be combined by the SPx Fusion Server product.
Radar control, including the radar antenna and transceiver, is available within the SPx Server application for various radar models from a variety of manufacturers. The display client can control one of the currently supported radars by sending appropriate commands to SPx Server.
Extensions to the display framework and/or the SPx Server, for support of additional radar controls (either in the form of extended controls for currently supported radars, support for the latest models in a manufacturer's range or addition of a new radar) are available on request.
Support is currently available for a variety of radars including models from Furuno, Hensoldt, JRC, Raymarine, Simrad, Sperry, and Terma.
New Features Added
Support for up to 4 radars (with radar video and tracks for each).
- Windows touch screen compatible
- Written in C# .NET
- Supports display resolutions up to 8K UHD (7680x4320)
- S-57 / S-63 electronic chart support
- Up to 350 radar and/or AIS targets
- Track input from SPx Server
- Supports auto and manual track initiation
- AIS display filters including:
- Ahead only
- Moving only
- Large ships
- Main PPI with multiple rectangular Regions Of Interest (ROIs)
- Multiple CCTV inputs
- EBL, VRM and parallel index lines
- Provision for radar control and status
- Heading/North/Course Up modes
- True and relative trails support
- Range scale adjustment
- Ground stabilisation for navigation purposes
- CPA and TCPA alarms
- Display colour palette options (day/dusk/night)
- Trail history retention