- SPx Software LibraryDevelopment library and tools
- SPx Radar Scan ConverterLibrary module for radar scan conversion
- HPx Radar Interface HardwareRadar input cards for PC and SBC hosts
- HPx-346 Radar ConverterAnalogue to network radar solutions
- HPx Radar Output CardAnalogue radar signal generator
- SPx Tracking ServerRadar tracking and distribution application
- SPx FusionMulti-sensor track correlation
- RadarViewMaintenance/engineering display
- SPx Radar SimulatorProgrammable radar data source
- RDR Data RecorderMulti-channel record/replay application
- RadarVisionRadar to H.264 video converter
- VSD Security Display ApplicationIntegrated radar and camera video display
- ASD-100 Air Situation DisplayTurnkey air surveillance application
- USVx Maritime DisplayLocal display for USV projects
- RadarWatchLightweight coastal surveillance and VTS
- Radar Video CombinerMerge separate radar videos into one
- Radar Coverage ToolFree line-of-sight coverage application
- Navigation Data MonitorFree NMEA-0183 receiver and decoder
- Brochures and Datasheets
- Key Markets
- SPx Software Library
- SPx Radar Scan Converter
- HPx Radar Interface Hardware
- HPx-346 Radar Converter
- HPx Radar Output Card
- SPx Tracking Server
- SPx Fusion
- SPx Radar Simulator
- RDR Data Recorder
- VSD Security Display Application
- ASD-100 Air Situation Display
- USVx Maritime Display
- Radar Video Combiner
- Radar Coverage Tool
- Navigation Data Monitor
- Brochures and Datasheets
SPx Software Library
Radar Interface Cards
New HPx-346 & HPx-400e
National Coastwatch Institution
Cambridge Pixel Supplies RadarWatch and Target Tracking Technology...
Cambridge Pixel Supplies IFF Radar Processors to Tellumat for South African Air Force SSR Upgrade
Cambridge Pixel Supplies RadarWatch Coastal Surveillance Software and Trackers to Maris for use at UK Military Firing Ranges
Cambridge Pixel Targets Air Traffic Control Market with Enhanced RadarView Display Software
Cambridge Pixel Supplies Radar Acquisition and Display Technology to Lockheed Martin Canada
SPx Radar Sources
SPx radar software supports a number of different input sources from live radar inputs through to test patterns. Each SPx radar source object is derived from a common base class and may therefore simply be interchanged within an SPx-based application. This makes it straightforward to switch between a test pattern source for application development and a live source for deployed systems.
The HPx family of radar input cards provides the front-end interface for SPx applications to receive data signals directly from a radar. Please see here for more details on the HPx range of radar interface cards.
The SPx network input object accepts raw or compressed radar video across a network interface. The source of data may be a radar outputting radar video directly onto the network and a number of proprietary radar data formats are supported. Alternatively, it may be another SPx application or a custom application sending video onto the network, in a supported format. The SPx architecture is very flexible, so that the addition of custom network formats is straightforward.
The SPx scenario generator supports the generation of radar video containing moving targets and simulated target noise. The object allows targets to be inserted and generated for multiple radars, allowing multi-radar installations to be simulated. Targets produced using the scenario generator may each be given speed, course and acceleration, they may even be programmed to follow a designated path.
Software Test Pattern
The SPx test generator module provides a programmable set of radar test patterns to support system configuration and testing. The test pattern generator supports pre-defined patterns, with the option for user-defined modes. The output data rate is configurable through scan rate and PRF, which is programmble in the range 100 Hz to 10 kHz, and scanning mode, which includes rotating scan, sector scan and random scan.
Radar recordings previously made using the SPx recording process may be replayed from file. Recording files may be replayed to analyse missions, to assist with tracker configuration or simply as a test source during application development.
User Defined Input Source
In some situations, radar video may already be available as a network stream or in-memory data structure. The SPx library provides a class that can be used to interface to the existing data source and so convert the data into SPx format. The SPxExternalSource class allows existing data to be converted into SPx format and then displayed, processed or recorded.
- Radar Interfacing
- Key Benefits of the Software Solution for Radar Scan Conversion
- More Information on Layering
- Scan Conversion Tutorial
- Application Note (PDF): Scan Conversion Software Architectures
- Application Note (PDF): Moving Target Detection and Multi-channel Scan Conversion Presentation
- Application Note (PDF): Inserting Radar Video into an Existing Graphics Application
- Radar Scan Conversion Display Formats